Benefits to Belonging to Wakota CAER
Cooperating for Community Protection
- Being better prepared for any type of major disaster event.
- Exposure to emergency services personnel in a non-emergency setting.
- Networking opportunities within business and industry personnel, government agencies, and other emergency response people.
- Training available on various subjects relating to disaster preparation and mitigation.
- Information from State and Federal agencies about programs and financial support.
- Being better prepared for routine emergencies.
- Increased awareness of State and Federal laws and standards.
- Projects a positive public image of caring for community.
- Emergency planning courses available for business and industry.
- Assistance in developing or improving facility safety programs and business continuity plans.
Membership Application (PDF, 63 Kilobytes)